CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some Words End in "G"

This is a bit personal, but I think I'm finally getting over the whole "I'm too shy to sing in front of others" thing. I have no reputation to uphold and know I'm not a diva- just a chick who possesses mediocre guitar skills and likes to sing dorky songs she wrote. With that said., this song was written when I was still dating around and had yet to meet Fernando.

The thought of dating anybody in my county made me throw up a little. There's a lot of "country" folk around here and after making my first and last appearance at a local hang-out, I wrote this little ditty of a song. No offense to all you country boys out there. Anyhow, I found this and thought I'd finally share it if anybody's interested. If not- no worries, you smell like cottage cheese. I sound like a vampire at the end- don't ask me.






0 comments: