CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Review of Zebra Dining Chair

Originally submitted at Cost Plus World Market

If your dining set is ready to change its stripes, bring home our exotic Zebra Dining Chair for a unique look that never goes out of style. A brown and beige Zebra-inspired pattern adorns the length of the seat, creating a safari sensibility that works well with your existing dining table. Pair wit...


Looks Great!

By Mari from Tallahassee, FL on 2/26/2011

 

4out of 5

Pros: Attractive, Good Value, Comfortable, Durable, Good Support

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

I bought this to pair with the Chase 6 drawer dresser. We don't have a ton of space in our bedroom and I wanted something to jazz things up just a bit. Voila! I loved pairing it with a throw pillow and some DIY wall art. I've sat in in as well and it's very comfy. The only thing that I didn't realize (be sure to enlarge the product photo) is the texture of the chair. I'm not the biggest fan but it worked out fine.

thumbnail

(legalese)

0 comments: