CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Check out the hook while my DJ revolves it!


As if I'm not feeling old enough lately- looking back and realizing that the years will continue to pass whether I'm opposed to it or not, I got a phone call from my 7 year old niece Hannah to confirm that I'm indeed old as dirt:

Hannah: HI AUNT MARIKO!!!!

Mariko: Well hey sweetie! What's going on?

Hannah: I wanted to tell you something!

Mariko: Go right ahead baby- what is it?

Hannah: Um, I don't know what they're called but they used them like, you know, like a thoooouuuusand years ago!

Mariko: Used them for what?

Hannah: For music! You know, they're like a cd but they're not. It was like a thousand years ago, Aunt Mariko!

Mariko: *gulp* Are you talking about a record?

Hannah: YEAH! How'd you know?

Mariko: ................

0 comments: